[IP] Parents

The best thing my parents did for me was foster my independence and let
me be a kid first. The worst thing my parents did for me was perpetuate
the "you did something wrong" myth. No matter how hard I tried, I always
was spilling sugar or reacting, until I quit trying.  It wasn't til
blood kits, mutiple injections, regular insulin & humalog and then my
ever loving pump that I finally had the tools to do better.  Lynn (type
1 29 years, pumping 2+)