Re: [IP] Driving an ambulance

I am an insulin dependent diabetic on an insulin pump for about 3 years now. I have been an EMT and driven an ambulance for the past 8 years. No one has ever confronted me or told me I couldn't do my job. In fact, it might be one of the safer jobs since if something does happen to you(hopefully not while you are driving) you have trained medical personnel knowing what to do right there with you.  I live in Pennsylvania. Please if anyone has anymore questions email me at email @ redacted I'd be happy to share my story with you.