Re: [IP] Re: Roger/IPX ratings

After sitting at the bottom of an eight ft. pool for 24 hours you should get
out and dry off! If you are under that long than you'd be waterlogged before
your pump. Seems to be a lot of hatred on this list towards mini-med and
whether their pump is watertight, water resistant, waterproof. My paradigm has
been buried in sand, in lake water for 8 hours in and out all day, and in
highly chlorinated local swimming pools with no problems even though I didn't
dry it off. Which means my paradigm is Water-whatever, it works well.

Michael