[IP] Re: Pumps & Chefs & Bumps

>I am curious if there might be any other crazy chefs
>with pumps out there. The pump has done wonders for
>me. Especially in the bake shop and in the bumps.

I'm not a chef - but my boyfriend and I love to cook
(elaborate meals nearly every night) AND I ski bumps
(yes, I can do Palovacinni (?) and Outhouse AND I'm
OVER 40!).

Don't know that making the food has any effect on my
BG, but eating it does! :-)

For skiing - I stick my pump under my silkies &
tights.  Sometimes I sweat a bit, but the pump has
never malfunctioned while or from skiing.  Since I
keep my pump on my abdomen - body warmth keeps it from
freezing and I've never damaged it when I've wiped out
(of course that's rare <ha>).

Any recipes you'd like to share with all of us????

-gail in denver
dx'd T1 02/14/72 age 11, pumping since 1985-ish

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines