[IP] bolus "cheat sheets"

I've just created a web-site that lets pumpers
create and print out personalized bolus tables
(cheat-sheets) to help figure out bolus amounts.
The tables are designed to be compact (a folded
printout of my tables doubles as a bookmark in
my logbook.)

Here's the link:

I'm looking for feedback (good, bad, or
indifferent) as to:

1) whether it works across browser versions
   (I've tested it on IE5, N7, N4.7, and Op6)
2) whether it's understandable
3) whether it's useful

Note: The tables are generated with JavaScript and
Cascading Style Sheets so there may be problems
working with some older versions of browsers.

If you have problems, please send me mail and be
sure to include what browser type and version that
you use.

regards and happy bolusing,
36 T1 dx'94 Paradigm-7/02 IP: 4 days

Do you Yahoo!?