Re: [IP] Re: Roger/IPX ratings

In a message dated 9/14/02 6:29:01 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I just had a meeting with a MM rep on Thursday and he said they recently
> upgraded it to 24 hours at 8 feet it had previously been 30min.
> But he said its helpful to occasionally get out and dry it off.
> And he said NOT to call it WATER PROOF.  ITS WATER TIGHT

Animas has stated on this forum that they would replace a pump that proved
not to be waterproof.......yet there continue to be vague and differing
answers from MM.....any MM person with the title to back them up willing to
state to the forum what would happen if a paradigm became waterlogged and
exactly what the procedure for water use is?
now ten!