-----Original Message-----
From: meg teg
 --- jhughey <email @ redacted> wrote:
Well, I've just spoken to MM about a loaner pump for my out-of-the-country
upcoming trip (I have a 508), and they tell me they can only send out 507Cs,
which they say are almost the same.  ?????
They loaned me one for my cruise to alaska. At first they said no you are in
U.S but I asked what would I do on the ship if something happened. They said
ok and i carried it in my carry on. No problems. it was reassuring knowing
it was there but also i was nervous about something happening to it. meg.