Re: [IP] veterans question

the best thing my parents did for me was support me in what I wanted to do,
which can be hard sometimes. I really wanted to be a diabetes advocate, and
my parents have done a lot (like driving me around, sitting and waiting while
I did what I needed to do), and this really helped.

the worst thing my parents did.... I can't think of anything. I mean, I
suppose being overprotective when it wasn't necessary, but they really
weren't that bad. Even when I started high school, my parents were pretty
lenient because they wanted to teach me to be responsible for myself and not
rely on them all the time. Which I think is really amazing.