Re: [IP] admin pictures

In a message dated 9/13/02 12:35:44 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 >email @ redacted writes:
 ><< Just wanted to say, loved all those pictures of you all hiding your
 >  Such an intimate portrait of pumping.
 >   >>
 >Hmmm ... How'd you know it was "us?" ;-)
 >Jan and Elvis
 Just because 4 of the admins were pictured there, is no reason to think
 there were any IP members featured in that issue.   :-)
 It was too far to expect Sam and Liz to be there, >>

Yeah, a few of us got together over the summer ... <g>

BTW, Sam was, too, there, as was Liz. However, Sam probably did not hear that
I was taking pictures of pump places and Liz had not yet arrived. George was
not there, but took a picture of himself. I don't know how he does that ...

Jan and Elvis