[IP] Help needed

My name is Matt Pearce and I am an active insulin pump user, after being
heavily involved with the emergency services in my area, I decided to
broaden my scope and take on the challenge of becoming an EMT-D, while I
finished in the top 2% of my class, the California Department of Motor
Vehicles has denied me my license to drive an ambulance. I have fought them
and it has come down to a hearing where I must present the best case I can
for both me and all the other diabetics that wish to do their part for their
community. What I am looking for is any information, studies, or articles
that support the fact that diabetics on insulin pumps are at much less of a
risk of developing problems that could hamper their work (i.e. Hypoglycemia,
Hyperglycemia, DKA). Any information that you could provide would be much
appreciated and will hopefully help to pave the way for some of the nations
future Hero's.

Matt Pearce
Butte County Sheriffs Search and Rescue