Re: [IP] I'm a bad Mommy!

. Sherry ignores the
> juice, eats chocolate. DUH)
> I asked my husband
For 14 years i had been eating candy and cookies for
lows. I was dx at 36 so it wasn't childhood
deprivation. It was just an excuse to eat junk. In the
last year(thanks to this list), I treat lows with
glucose tabs pretty much all the time. It is so much
better. At night(vary rarely now) I would get up test,
and hunt around for something GOOD to eat. I guess I
thought it was permission to eat sugar. The tabs work
so much faster(almost immediately I'm feeling better)
and I don't continue eating and feeling like I'm
starving. I have them stashed everywhere.(Much better
then the cookie crumbs in my pockets, etc) I bought a
few of the tubes and now refill them with the bigger
bottle. I rarely bounce now. I also think this works
better with the pump because if I want a cookie now I
eat one and bolus. Sherry as far as your kid, if
that's the worse it gets, you're doing great. All the
Love will get thru. meg

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines