Re: [IP] Re: travelling with loaner pump - HELP!

--- jhughey <email @ redacted> wrote:
> > Well, I've just spoken to MM about a loaner pump
> for my out-of-the-country
> > upcoming trip (I have a 508), and they tell me
> they can only send out
> > 507Cs, which they say are almost the same.  ?????
They loaned me one for my cruise to alaska. At first
they said no you are in U.S but I asked what would i
do on the ship if something happened. They said ok and
i carried it in my carry on. No problems. it was
reassuring knowing it was there but also i was nervous
about something happening to it. meg.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines