[IP] Re: travelling with loaner pump - HELP!

> Well, I've just spoken to MM about a loaner pump for my out-of-the-country
> upcoming trip (I have a 508), and they tell me they can only send out
> 507Cs, which they say are almost the same.  ?????   Anybody have
> with that? I am terrified something will happen to my pump.
<snip> Barbara

The 507c does not have a remote, and has only one profile. Otherwise, I
believe it is pretty much the same as the 508. I've been using mine since
3/99. ;) Talk to your homeowners insurance in case you need a temporary
rider to cover it while it's in your possession. Don't be terrified - enjoy
your trip!! (~_^)

You may be surprised at the things I say - you'd be more surprised at the
things I don't say. ~ D. E. Erickson