RE: [IP] Waterproof Pumps

I would suggest putting (or posting) those concerns to a list like this one.
You are more likely to get a straight forward, honest answer instead of one
from the spin-meisters. ;-)

Mike Swaithes
Husband to Pat
Dad to Alicia (9) & Lindsey (Z) 12, dx 5/98
I feel like the best thing anyone can do when deciding on the
pump that is right them is to list any and all concerns about a particular
brand and ask the manufacturer to put those concerns at rest...