Re: [IP] Children's Congress 2003

Hey folks, about the Children's Conference...be aware that, for the most part
but NOT all, the kids who are chosen to go to these things have parents (and
the kids themselves) who have generated a great deal of money for the JDRF
through Walk-A=Thons and other fund raisers.  This is per our local JDRF rep
who said that the more $$ you/your child can raise the better their chances
of being chosen!

Just thought you should know that!

\mom to Joshua....I will also send in an app but don't feel confident enough
to really think he will be chosen!