Re: [IP] I'm a bad Mommy!

Sherry Compton,

  You are being a 'normal' mommy.  I don't have the big D. but I can clearly
remember having bouts similar to yours.  Shoot I think I still do.  But mine
stem from ongoing severe depression.  There will always be times when things
don't go well and you end up yelling at the ones who are nearest...your
family.  It isn't their fault but they are handy!

Girl I have watched you these past few years and I know you are totally
committed to your family and to doing the best re: your D. and everything
else.  Just know that there are others out in the world that think you are a
GREAT mommy and just keep doing the great job you have been doing!

The same goes for the rest of you too!!

mom to Joshua