[IP] Re: IP and computer problem

I like to paste useful IP postings into a blank Word
doc to save for future ref (Word 2000).  But it comes
out in Word with just one or two or three words on
each line, so I have to spend an inordinate amount of
time editing it into readable text.  Does anyone know
how to make it come out with full sentences on each
line?  I'm going crazy.  Thanks very much.  Deborah, a
formerly literate computer user who seems to be
becoming less computer-literate by the day.
Also, I really like the signatures I see on a lot of
your postings that give the year diagnosed and the
year you began pumping.  How do I add this to my
signature?  Thanks --- again.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines