Re: [IP] Lifescan Software--One More Question

I use both profile and ultra meters.  I have had no problem downloading
the data from both of the meters and having all of the data in one
report, it seems to just put all of the data in one database, converting
all readings to whole blood glucose values.  If you need more
information write me at email @ redacted where my In Touch program is
located, and I will see if there are any particular settings that need
to be tweaked.

>>> email @ redacted 10:26:07 AM 9/13/02 >>>
To those who use the In Touch software--can I plug two or more meters
in, and
have the info all on one report?  For some reason my educator's program
wont
let her run both my meters into one?????????