Re: [IP] Lifescan Software--One More Question

Liz has 2 One Touch Ultras that I download into the One Touch software. Both
sets of readings are reflected in the reports. When she had one Ultra and a
Profile, I downloaded both of those readings with no problem either (other
than the fact that one meter reported plasma readings and the other didn't).
Linda V