[IP] Re: my "original" idea

Just because it isn't mentioned here or anywhere else
doesn't mean someone here hasn't had that idea. :) I've
had lots of ideas over the last 6yrs, this idea being
one of them, but I don't express them all (mainly so no
one steals my ideas LOL). But...as it turns out
(unfortunately) many people have had the same idea(s)
and have actually marketed them. Six years ago I
actually sat down and made up designs for
diabetes/medical alert tattoos, medical alert "stuff"
(not gonna say exactly what because I haven't seen some
of them around LOL) for babies/toddlers, and other
diabetes (and later, pumping) related things...even
came up with a company name and logo, but I didn't know
how to pursue it past that point (and didn't have the
$$$ to do it)...and now all that stuff is easily found
on the internet. I knew I should've pursued it then
(when there was none of it around, thus no
competition). Oh well...live and learn, right? I still
want to pursue it, but still don't quite know how to go
about it. :)

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Sara said:
I have only been a
member of IP for 5 YEARS, and to my knowledge we have
never discussed
it, perhaps in the 4 months IP existed before I joined
we covered it.
Pardon me for cluttering up the heretofore
"never-clutterd-with-stupid-ideas" bandwidith of IP.