Re: [IP] Children's Congress 2003

We aren't in Illinois but I recently downloaded an
application and will be sending it in soon. So, maybe,
just maybe, there will be a 12yo pumper from WA state
going. Stay tuned...

--
Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Michael said:
I would love to see a pumper represent our region to
share their story with Congress, although having a pump
is not mandatory to participate.