[IP] High readings

I have been on prednisone for the past 2 weeks due to a severe bout of
arthritis.  During this time my glucose readings have been sky high.  As a
nurse I know that the pednisone can adversly affect readings but never did I
figure that I would not be able to control my sugars at all.

I have been taking massive doses of insulin via pump and I was so disgusted
with my physician today that I really gave him what for.  So just remember
that you can speak your mind and get things done.