Hi, its that time again and I havent reminded you in awhile so I thought Id
drop a note while I was thinking about it. See you tonight if you come join us
for chat.  Happy Friday!

Just follow the link http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and enter
your entire email address and the word pumper and you will be set to enter
realm of the chatters...hope to see all of you there!
Chats at 9pm eastern in the Anytime room like always.

Pump Huggggsssssssssss..........Dauna
(whos enjoying the last weeks of summer and not looking forward to winter)Get