Re: [IP] "Diabetic" shoes ?!?!?

Diabetic feet require vigilant care.
I have neuropathy and battled gangrene (within 12 hours) in 1993 from a
fractured toe that I didn't even know happened.

I've hated diabetic "old lady shoes" and found last year there's a company
in FL that deals with New Balance who make special shoes (sneakers) from the
mold of your feet.  I LOVE mine.  You need a podiatrist prescription, a
medical reason and someone in your area who deals with this company.

I might add that in most states (after you turn 65) Medicare will pick up
most of the cost for these special shoes once a year.

The company that make mine is
Sure Fit
3848 NW 126 Ave.
Coral Springs, FL 33065