Re: [IP] Seasonal bg fluctuations

This is just my opinion, but doesn't it also seem that the winter months
is the time when our bodies would naturally think to save more fat for
the times when food would have been more scarce.  I believe our bodies
have their own defense mechanisms and have been constructed so to do
whatever it takes.  If this is the case, your metabolism would probably
slow down and you would not be using your food as fuel in the same way
as in the months when food would be more plentiful.  Who knows?  JMHO  :-)