Re: [IP] "Diabetic" shoes ?!?!?

Once upon a time...I had narrow feet and high arch...and a passion for
nice shoes!  I didn't quite rival Imelda Marcos...but I had shoes for
many occassions...

Then on October 4th, 1997...Charcots reared its ugly self...

Today...I still have shoes in the closet that will never fit my feet
again...but I haven't found the strength to toss them out...

I find the discussion on shoes quite emotional...

Please do take very good care of your feet!

Becky LaSpina
IDDM - 1957   507c  - 12/98