[IP] Waterproof Pumps

Does anyone know the IPX rating of the Animas-1000 pump?  I have e-mailed
Animas and am still waiting an answer. They don't publish it on their web
site.   These web sites that say "watertight" and "water resistant" are
meaningless when you are trying to get them to replace a pump because you
"drowned" it.  The Paradigm is rated IPX8 (8' x 24 hrs), the D-tron is IPX7
(3' x 30 min), the H-tron has no rating.  I've already replaced one pump out
of pocket that I "drowned" by swimming with it, don't want to do that again
any time soon.  Does anyone know any other pumps other than the Paradigm that
has an IPX8 rating?  I've just read too many negative comments about the
Paradiem.  Seems like it still has a few bugs in it.