[IP] Isn't This List for Support?

This is not directed at anyone in particular.  I joined this list in May, just
before going on the pump.  I joined because I wanted to be involved with other
people who have diabetes and can relate to the difficulties and challenges
this presents to all of us.  I have gotten great information from this list.
What I am concerned about is the manner in which people sometimes SLAM one
another.  We are all here in this big boat together. When someone expresses an
opinion or an idea, is it really necessary to put them down or make snide
comments?  Rather, can't we learn to think first and be kind to one another.
WE ALL HAVE DIABETES!!!!!WE ALL SUFFER!!!  Why add to another person's already
difficult struggle with this.  I for one needed to express my feelings and
opinions on this.  Kindness and compassion are very good rules to adhere to.
Some of us have been dealing with this disease for a lifetime, some for a
shorter period of time.  I have alot to learn from all of you and none of us
have all the answers.  Just my 2 cents.