Re: [IP] Seasonal bg fluctuations

I notice definite trends in my daughter's bgs depending
on the season...during the spring and summer she needs
less insulin, and during the fall and winter she needs
more insulin. This has been going on every year since
diagnosis 6yrs ago. Hers seems to be activity related
(ie: more active during certain times of the year).

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]