[IP] school nurse

I am feeling rather successful. This week the high school district
authorized hiring a credentialed school nurse one day a week. That's one
day a week for over 6,000 kids, but it's better than nothing. I also got
them to sign the health clerks that are at each school for a D training
that is being done in a neighboring district. Also, the field hockey
coach said that he wasn't worried about liability and that he would like
be to train him to give glucagon.

Perserverance and friendly assertiveness do pay off. Maybe I won't have
to wear my cell phone on my body if there are some adequately trained
personnel .