[IP] Children's Congress 2003

Fellow Pumpers,

I am the Co-District Captain for the Chicago Chapter of the JDRF.

Our region needs applicants for the 2003 JDRF Children's Congress
Delegate. Children's Congress is a wonderful opportunity for children
with diabetes from across the country to visit Washington, D.C. and let
their Members of Congress know, in their own words, why we need to find
a cure. Our elected representatives have been deeply affected by the
visits of our child delegates in the past couple years. If anyone is
interested in having his or her child (18 years or younger) become a
delegate, it's easy to apply - just go to www.jdrf.org and download the
application. The Congress is going to be held on June 21, 2003 with Oct
1, 2002 being the deadline for applying.

As of today there is only one child who has applied in Illinois. If
you're interested and live in Illinois, please contact me directly as
well as applying on the JDRF website. I've heard many children speak
about their experience at the Congress, and all were thrilled to have
been a part of such an unique experience. I would love to see a pumper
represent our region to share their story with Congress, although having
a pump is not mandatory to participate.

Thank you,

Michael English