[IP] Re: "Diabetic" Shoes

I don't think special shoes are necessary except in
rare cases. I think what is important is that the shoes
fit well and are comfortable. If they don't/aren't,
then naturally, the risk of injury is greater (rubbing,
etc). That's just my opinion though...for whatever it's
worth!

--
Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]