[IP] Re: Past Issue of DI (was Re: Health Insurance Question)

Hey, I saw your arm in this month's Diabetes Interview!
:) I also recognized the other names from here, with
pics of hiding their pumps in various places! ;)

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

George said:
Course, with the Cached version you won't get to see me
in my famous "Life Is Sweet Again" T-shirt!      ;>p