[IP] Re: my "original" idea

The insulin patch has been in development for a while.
I remember sending our endo something about it that I'd
read a long, long time ago (at least a year ago, maybe
longer than that).

Take care, Kerri- who has come up with a few ideas of
her own but doesn't know how to go about developing
them (and no $$$) :)
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]