Re: [IP] my "original" idea

Speaking of insuln patches, I found this under "products under development"
on the NIDDK website:

The insulin patch, placed on the skin, gives a continuous low dose of
insulin. To adjust insulin doses before meals, users can pull off a tab on
the patch to release insulin. The problem with the patch is that insulin does
not get through the skin easily.

And I know I've seen research on a device -- I forget whether it's a patch or
implanted -- that has oodles of little "containers" of insulin. To release
the insulin, you have a device that you operate to "melt" enough of the
containers/capsules to release however much you need.

All kinds of interesting stuff on the "table." Who knows if any of it will
ever see fruition.

And I think SSP AZ had a wonderul thought! It's creative minds like hers that
have developed what we enjoy today. We've come a long way in far less than a
century. Hell, we've come a long way in the last 10 or 20 years! Who knows
what tommorow will bring?

Jan and Elvis