 I think your mom needs to talk with other parents w/ children who have D. Don't get me wrong....I do keep a close eye on my son. This summer we got him a cell phone. I know it is crazy...a child w/ a phone but if he is going to play sports and we can't be there I want to be able to call. He only has 60 min. during the week days and on weekends 500. Last monthhe only used 11min.

Dina mom to Johnnathan 5/22/90 dxd 3/00, Brianna 9/26/96,  and Wife to Joe, Elizabeth, NJ

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines