Re: [IP] Water proof pumps

I just decided on the Animas IR-1000 which is waterproof. There are
comparison links on the IP home page.  I hope I made a good choice.

>>> email @ redacted 10:42:09 AM 9/12/02 >>>
My warranty will be up soon on my MM 507C and I am thinking about
upgrading to
a waterproof pump so I can wear it while doing the swim portion of
triathlons.
To my knowledge, the Paradigm is the only one advertised as being truly
water
proof (8' x 24 hrs) but I have not seen too many good comments about
the
Paradigm on this web site.  Does any one know of any other waterproof
pumps
out there?  I would also welcome any comments, good or bad about the
Paradigm.
Thanks,
Roger