[IP] Re: deltec pump

Robin, I met with the rep this morning,  planning to be unimpressed,
because I've seen the hype with other new pumps like the paradigm.
But I came away just the opposite.  Right now I may end up being one
their guinea pigs.  They have a lot of features that will likely make
it especially attractive to kids, and being one of the original
juvenile diabetics, I'm quite happy to jump in.  I did the insurance
form, with the security knowing that I will have at least 2 months to
change my mind (since the won't be shipping till after thanksgiving.
I see Animas guy tomorrow, then will stop and assimilate all the data.
p.s. I do think you should take a close look.   I think you and kevin
will like it.