Re: [IP] Advance PCS

I too have AdvancePCS for my Pharmacy Carrier.
I use their Mail Order for the Novolog and Cozaar.
I like the fact they charge me only the generic Copay for the Novolog.
(I had to ask for it even though this is their agreement with Empire BCBS)
I don't like paying the $20/month Copay for the Cozaar but that's what I would have to pay locally and AdvancePCS sends me the the regular big phamarcy bottle instead of those stupid little perscription pill bottles.

I get everything else (Backup syringes, Lancets, test strips, alcohol wipes, prep pads, insertions sets, reserviors, batteries, even glucose tablets)
>From the DME supplier because there is no copay for DME.
Every dollar saved is another dollar to pay for the pharmacy copays.

Good Luck,
John & his trusty Paradigm