Re: [IP] Water proof pumps

I have had the paradigm since July and have no problems with mine, It
works wonderfully in and out of the water, I've spent hours lounging in
the water with no problems, I still disconnect while swimming laps
though.. Animas pump is also Waterproof, not sure about the other pumps
on the market. i'd look at all the pumps, websites are on the main page
of insulin-pumpers

Good luck,