[IP] Water proof pumps

My warranty will be up soon on my MM 507C and I am thinking about upgrading to
a waterproof pump so I can wear it while doing the swim portion of triathlons.
To my knowledge, the Paradigm is the only one advertised as being truly water
proof (8' x 24 hrs) but I have not seen too many good comments about the
Paradigm on this web site.  Does any one know of any other waterproof pumps
out there?  I would also welcome any comments, good or bad about the