Re: [IP] Pump Vs Number of Readings

Shayna,

I have taken a new perspective on my health and well being.  The way I
look at is:  if I test often, I can catch problems before they get out
of hand.  I have read where a lot of people on this list wrote that when
they get a bad reading, it makes them feel they have failed.  I have
done the same, but if I catch problems early, I can avoid a "terrible"
reading.  I feel better, I am less hungry all the time, and I am happier
about my life and well being.  HTH  :-)

Billie