Re: [IP] Choosing a Pump

I have been looking myself for the past month.  I finally decided last
night on the Animas IR-1000 pump.  They are also giving me a palm pilot
with meal manager software which is really great in itself.  I needed a
pump that hold 300ml and is watertight.  They have been very nice.  Even
gave me a new ultra meter last night.  They are a newer company, but I
can see that they have a good product.  Happy shopping!  BTW the IR-1000
has an infrared port that will be used in the future to connect to your
pc with other managment programs. The R-1000 does not have that