Re: [IP] Deltec pump

Robin, I'm giving this pump a 2nd look this morning when the local
rep comes to visit.  I'm also needing a new pump to replace my 507.
After looking hard, I'm favoring the 508, but will look closely at
the Cozmo.  Kool name. *S*

<Does anyone use the Deltec Cozmo Insulin Pump? I just got information from
<them, and it is pretty cool! Our warranty on the Disetronic will be up
<soon...so we are thinking of possibly upgrading for more features.
<Robin  Mom to Kevin