Re: [IP] Re: Weird Jenn's mom

In a message dated 9/12/02 2:01:55 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> therapist, maybe seeing one could help you too.
> I can say that if I did have a mother that did the things you describe I
> would try to avoid spending much time with her. If that sounds scary or
> impossible to you, a therapist can help you with those feelings as well.
> I wish good things for you.
> Deanna
> dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02

My Mom, when I was in the hospital last Mary for the second time this year
decided we were too Muncie trouble (the kids and I) and too expensive (I
haven been able to work much all year) so she quit having anything to do with
us. I took my son by on his 10th birthday to see his only grandparents and
she ignored his b'day....we have had no communication since...so she thinks I
am desperately ill (4 stoke events this year...pretty sick at times) with two
kids, one with D, to raise on my own....friends from childhood say it was
about time I quit trying to please her as it will never happen......I
sympathize Chrissie....we now have a lovely extended family that likes us
just fine....
now ten!