[IP] Vitamin B

According to my endo, whom I trust, too much Vitamin B is not good for those
of us with diabetes.  He has suggested that I take no more than 50 mg of B6
and 100 mcg of B 12 along with high doses of folic acid.  He said that B6 in
larger amounts can actually increase neuropathy.  I do think it is wise to not
overdo vitamins.  He also suggested I not take megadoses of Vit. A.  Many
multi vitamins have way too much of this as well.  Hope this info helps.