[IP] Re: Weird Jenn's mom

I don't have a mom like yours, but I have one that has tendencies toward
narcissism. I have had many problems in dealing with my mother and other
problems associated with my childhood relationship with her. I'm working on
them with my therapist and having much success. If you don't already have a
therapist, maybe seeing one could help you too.
I can say that if I did have a mother that did the things you describe I
would try to avoid spending much time with her. If that sounds scary or
impossible to you, a therapist can help you with those feelings as well.
I wish good things for you.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02