Re: [IP] changing out sets

Hey Spot,  I wasn't saying that.  This past summer most weeks were were going
on one site each week and I was feeling guilty thinking that it may be
harmful for Josh.  But when we changed out the site there was nothing.  As
usual the old site spot disappeared after about 2 days, his BGs were great,
no itching no redness, no bleeding, no nothing!  It was my guilt that I was
dealing with thinking I might have been allowing something to happen that I
shouldn't have.  No, I wasn't TRYING to emmulate you, it just turned out that
I was glad we weren't the only ones who would go so long onone site!!

mom to Joshua