[IP] Re: Past Issue of DI (was Re: Health Insurance Question)

On 9/11/02 5:44 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I am wondering how much health insurance costs for those who are
> self-employed. I'm sure it's exorbitant and varies by place of residence, but
> I'd like to get a rough idea. My husband is self-employed, and we are hoping
> to start a family soon, so I will probably have to give up my job and the
> excellent insurance coverage that comes with it.  I have 9 months of extended
> coverage at my job, but this may not be sufficient. Thanks.
> Wendy

The November 2002 issue of Diabetes Interview discussed this topic and the
alternatives.  The article was online at:

But if it is gone, Google should have a Cached version available also.
Course, with the Cached version you won't get to see me in my famous "Life
Is Sweet Again" T-shirt!      ;>p