Re: [IP] Re: Repetitive strain...

At 11:16 PM 9/11/02 -0400, you wrote:
 >Repetitive strain is not a fancier term...it is a broader term.  Carpal
 >tunnel syndrome is just one example of various types of repetitive strain.
 >There is actually a second RSS that is more common in the arm, but it is
 >generally referred to, incorrectly, as carpel tunnel.

I don't know if this is what you're referring to (don't think it's as
common as carpal tunnel) but there is an RSS known as cubital tunnel
syndrome, which originates in the elbow and is often misdiagnosed.  You can
read about it
here:  http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/cubital_tunnel.html